Add a Layer of Fiduciary Protection
Add a Fiduciary Advisor to Your Team
By hiring PSI, you’re reducing your fiduciary risk. PSI is an SEC-registered investment advisory firm that specializes in advisory services for plan sponsors, which means we select, monitor, and manage investment options in your 401(k) plan.
Gain Visibility Into Your Retirement Plan
With PSI’s comprehensive reporting capabilities, you’ll have the tools to understand the intricacies and performance of your 401(k) plan. PSI’s quarterly reports will give you insight into your funds, as well as an understanding of how they’re performing against their benchmark.
- Why is Diversification Across Asset Classes So Important?
- The Dos and Don’ts of Saving for Retirement
- Should You Contribute to an Employer-Sponsored 401(k)?
- Why Does PSI Maintain a Low Cost Fund Lineup?
- 3(21) Fiduciary vs. 3(38) Fiduciary: What’s the Difference?
- 401(k) Fiduciary Liability: Plan Fiduciary FAQs